CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 8, 2008

LOST and FOUND

So, I had recently lost my cell phone. (which happens pretty regularly..) But this time it was for sure the end. When I found my phone in whe washmachine while unloading the wet clothes in the dryer I was shocked! It of course looked nice and clean, but soaked through and dead.. i thought about just tossing it into the dryer. (HA!) considering the circumstance i think its pretty funny.. But in the next few weeks when i am without I might feel differently. Anyway.. SO as far as trying to contract me during the day.. for now.. its just email!

1 comments:

rachel said...

take out the battery and let it dry out. is it a razor phone? me and my sister have both had experiences with something like that and our phones still had life. good luck!