CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

MY FIRST ULTRASOUND APPOINTMENT



Well today was our big day... AND it was drama drama.. First of all I met nick for lunch and we went to the appointment to find out I was really late.. But I wasnt.. I went when they told me to come.. but someone must have made a mistake in the computer and I was mad. I am a pretty puntual and reliable person.. Plus I had tessa and Nick come and we had been sitting around eating lunch for the last hour.. its not like we werent already down there. Anyway.. so we were lucky enough to get "squeezed in".. I kept praying the baby would cooperate so we could see the sex though I am still not very far along (15weeks).. And I wanted nick to be there for it.. I didnt want him missing anymore classes or feeling bad if he couldnt come to the next ultrasound. But my prayer was answered! Our little boy gave us a nice spead eagle shot so there was no mistaking tessa was going to have a brother.. Oh and tessa was SO funny through the whole ultrasound.. Nervous for mommy, and when we told her she was going to have a brother she kept yelling "WHAT" "WHAT" "WHAT!" kind of like she was like "what your kidding me".. but she was trying to tell us she had no idea what a brother was.. =) cute thing!

5 comments:

rachel said...

yeah!!! a little boy will be so much fun. now we both will have a little girl and boy. congratulations!

The Coleman Family said...

YEA LINNA!! IT IS A BOY!!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!! THAT IS AWESOME! BOYS ARE GREAT!!
THEY LOVE THEIR MOMS! SO I GUESS THIS MEANS SHOWER FOR LINNA!!! YEA!!!
IT WILL BE FUN!!
LOVE YA
KAY

Logan Walker Marlatt said...

Linner, I am so excited for you. It must be boy season - my friend DeEtte who is also pregnant with her second found out a few weeks ago she is having a boy. YAY.

Micaela said...

Congratulations! That will be so fun having a baby boy! You are lucky they let you get in!

Tiff Rudd said...

WOW!!! I can't believe you already know what you are having - I wasn't expecting that so soon!! I am so excited you are having a boy and I want in on the planning of the shower!! I went to call you when I read this and then looked down at your last post! Dang it!! Call me when you can!! YEAH!!