CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Pregnancy Update

So this week I went to the doctor (Monday) and he changed my Due date to August 3rd.. I had mixed emotions because that same thing happened with Tessa.. However Tessa came a week late! NIGHTMARE. I dont wish that upon anyone.. so all you ladies, who have babies weeks earily i hate you! j.k So.. upping the date makes me nervous. I would rather keep my old due date than have a baby come late.

anyway... so this pregnancy has been really pretty easy going. I am not stressed about the baby much. However the doc said my placenta is really thin and that makes him nervous. I have to rest and if it doesnt thicken as the baby grows i may be put on bedrest.. until then i am just to take it easy on my body. So.. thats whats been going on.. i hope i dont have to go on bedrest i dont know what I would do.. poor tessa!

ps I need boy name ideas! i am having the hardest time!

2 comments:

the speers said...

Linna you're so cute! That's such a bummer that your due date got moved back! lame!! ps...i never commented on the tessa pictures, but I was laughing so hard! Not that it's funny AT ALL!--how did you get the ink off? or did it just fade away? I love it!

The Coleman Family said...

hey linna!
that is crazy they changed your due date! remember the due date doesnt mean the baby wants to come that day! it will come when it is ready. it might be around the date they gave u but i dont think i know anyone who came on there due date! As for names i got all my names from family or charmed! so i might not be able to help ya! it is hard when u cant agree on one! go to websites they will give u tons of names!
hope you are doing well!
miss ya
Kaleigh