CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

BABY BOY BLAIR


Well today I had my big ultrasound. It was confirmed that I am having a boy. We got to check out his brain, and his heart, and all other organs too. Everything looks good so I feel really blessed. I even counted 10 fingers. I am happy to report my placenta has moved up and away from the cervix and thickened. Hopefully that means no more bed rest. But since I didn't get to visit with the doctor we will talk about my results in my next appointment. (two weeks) Tessa was fun she was finally able to understand that we were going to see a "movie" of the baby in mommy's tummy. She even understood brother a lot better. she was excited! So I am 5 months next week and definately on my way! thanks for all the thoughts and prayers!

3 comments:

The Coleman Family said...

i am so happy for you! boys are so much fun! and they love their moms!
congrats on the little boy!
i am going crazy not knowing what im having!
i am glad he looks healthy!
that is all we really want huh!

Tiff Rudd said...

I'm so glad everything went well - and especially glad to hear the good news about your placenta! :) You are going to love having a little boy!

the speers said...

yeae for little boys! tessa is so cute!