CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 18, 2008

HAIR CHOPPED


Man, I don't know about you, but I have been SO HOT lately! Sleeping with the fan on even some nights. I know its the combination of the warm spring weather (which i love!) and the big pregnancy tummy (which i don't). So my long hair had to go. I knew it was only a matter of time so i decided this week to chop it off. I went to super cuts on stage and they did alright. I really don't like my hair short at all, but since i am use to it now its not so bad. I just never get exactly what i want so i stopped caring. Now I feeling much cooler and its a lot easier to do.. So that about it thats new with me. How's everyone else doing? Ps sorry its not a very good picture .. but since finals and all the practicals i am a one women show. Its hard to take a picture of yourself! =)
pss if i look tired its because I AM! my back and hips have been killing me and I cant sleep at night!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute!! I like it a lot! Now we want to see some more belly pics. :)

Zach and Nikky said...

Cute hair!!! So, I think that Nick should definitely watch Tessa next Saturday so you can come to movie night! -Nikky

Audrey said...

I bet I can fix it the way you like it when I come!!!!

BJAT said...

cute! I like it!

Bekah said...

I think it is adorable! No matter what Linna, you are beautiful...reminisce on our trip to England...you are beautiful!

Cordova House said...

Hey Linna,

I think your hair is pretty darn cute. And as for the not sleeping at night...I remember those days. Someone once told me (I can't remember who) the reason that the last few weeks of pregnancy are so horrible is so you'll be willing to go through with the delivery. That's probably not any consolation, but I found much truth in it. At least you have a cute little someone to hold when you aren't sleeping after the delivery:)