CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

MOMMY'S LITTLE HELPER

So,
Yesterday Tessa and I were making brownies and I thought I would teach her how to do the eggs. So I held an egg with her as we slightly tapped in against the side of the bowl. Tessa thought that was fun of course and THEN on the third tap, SMASHED IT against the bowl! So as I am trying to dig out massive egg shells from the batter WHEN I saw her stick her tongue out and give her hand a GREAT BIG lick! YEP. A GREAT BIG LICK OF RAW EGG YOKE! YUCK! I about puked all over the floor. We washed her hands right away.. For those of you who don't know. Tessa has been obsessed with putting things in her mouth since she had hand eye coordination. (and yes i have the number for posin control down!) I thought she'd grown out of it, but apparently not yet. Do you think raw eggs are that bad for you?

2 comments:

Tiff Rudd said...

That is so gross!! I think she should be fine though. Cameron loves to crack eggs too! His "helping" always seems to make cooking and baking a lot more difficult! :) But, the cuteness of it makes it all worth it.

P.S. I love that picture of you and Nick!

rachel said...

holy cow tessa looks so much like you! crazy!! maybe you little boy will look like nick