CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 12, 2008

Break Projects




Nick and I had a long list of things to get done over the break. First Nick bought a shed at Lowe's and put it together! What a pain. I helped him and there were TONS of screws! The next project we were going to do was paint the house. Thanks to the weather we were NOT able to get that finished. We barely got the shed roof done on time before the storms came in.. But we managed to get a lot of priming done the one afternoon it didn't rain. I made nick paint one triangle so i could see what the color would look like.... and i DON'T like it.. Its blends too much into the trim. SO we are going to change that to a darker tan/beige /khaki color.. So thats what we did on our break. Obviously the 70's yellow is the before picture. Our whole house was yellow (inside and out) before we started updating!

5 comments:

Audrey said...

oh, and you did it all for my visit! :)

angie said...

Hey-
I was listening to Yahoo music as I was working on some design projects tonight....and Glycerine-Bush, came on. It TOTALLY reminded me of you, so I decided to check your blog. :) High-five to you guys for doing home improvements.

Anonymous said...

You guys are great at projects! I can't believe how much you have gotten done! I like the white better than the yellow! :) Looks good! Way to go Super Mom!

Tiff Rudd said...

Doesn't sound like too fun of a break, but it looks great - Even better in person! And, I love your mother's day pictures! Hey - BBQ at our place this Saturday! We'll call ya!

rachel said...

your house is cute! That will be so nice to have a shed.