CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

BabyWise

All I have to say is THANK YOU Tiffany for introducing me and encouraging me to use this book! my baby is 6weeks and just about sleeping through the whole night. (i am talking 6 to 8 hours a night! Working up to 10-11 hours! I thought it was impossible.. But I am a Believer NOW. If you want some sleep and you are a new mom then read this book and follow the routine. I didn't make him cry himself to sleep, he just one day slept through the night on his own and has been doing it every night now since. So.. I totally recommend it!

1 comments:

The Coleman Family said...

tiff is going to try to explain to me but i am gonna borrow the book 2!
i am wanting this badly! i have 2 yr old who wont sleep!
this is bad!
you are doing ok?
miss ya
Kay