CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Dallins First Sunday

The men in my life...
Nicks posing a hot goatee.. I love when he grows it, but unfortunately he hates it so i only get to enjoy once in a while and only for a day or two! But hes sweet to grow just for me!

I just love Dallin's little outfit. Everyone at church kept saying how he looked just like a little man. I scored this outfit at the Kidstown consignment sale! if you are in the area you better hit those deals!


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahh he looks so cute!! I keep meaning to tell you when i have pulled up your blog! Summers looks at your picture and says " mommy I know that girl.. i went to her house" funny! she remembers you!! You little family looks so cute! and you look great after having a baby!! CONGRATS!!

BJAT said...

ya!! I am loving his little outfit. that is darling! I am realizing that I don't think I ever told you where we were at in CO or where we will be. Two summers ago we were in Steamboat Springs and this last summer we were in Canon City. We met some people that graduated from your school a little more than a year ago. He was working at the wal mart eye care center. Anyway, they haven't told us yet where we will go when we graduate. I hope they tell us soon so that we can start planning. Where does your family live?

Kendall, Starla, Conner, Aleck, and Jared said...

Ohhh! He did look like a little man! How cute! and how cute is Tessa!!!!

Anonymous said...

I bet everyone was all over him at church! He's so cute Linna!

Audrey said...

You made a cute one LINNA!

P.S. I never see you on my blog anymore and it makes me sad:(

rachel said...

wow he looks SO cute! I love little boys!