CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Hatching Butterflies

Nick and I have the best home teachers! Brother Buntyn gave Tessa a butterfly hatching hit for her birthday in July. Since I was big, hot, grumpy, and pregnant we didn't get around to it until just a few weeks ago. Anyway.. IT WAS SO MUCH FUN! They mail you these tiny caterpillars and you watch them grow and form their chrysalis shells and then they hatch in front of your eyes! I totally recommend it!
After they form their shell in the cup you move them to the net cage so you can watch them hatch......
Setting them free......


Saying Good Bye.........

4 comments:

Audrey said...

Oh my gosh! the flowers in the front flower box are HUGE!!!

Anonymous said...

I had no idea they had such a thing. That's so cool!!

The Coleman Family said...

cool pics!

the speers said...

that is the coolest thing ever!