CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Diaper Cake


So this is my second attempt to making a diaper cake. My friend Candice is having a baby girl and so I decorated it up with pink and brown. I didn't get a picture of my first attempt, but i remember the whole backside looked awful we had to put it against a wall. *oops sorry Tiff.. But i am getting better and better. If you want a lesson I would be more then happy to give a stab at it.. just BYOD! (bring your own diapers)

12 comments:

hayleemj said...

That is the cutest idea!! I think it turned out super cute!

rachel said...

wow that is SO cute! You did an awsome Job!

Mike and Wendy said...

I love diaper cakes! I did my first (and so far, only) diaper cake for Starla. Yours turned out cute! And apparently the one I did for Starla was a hit. I had a stuffed bear on top and Kendall and Starla say it's Conner's favorite!

Mike and Wendy said...

And, BTW, I made my blog private again. Your still on the list, so check it out if you haven't recently!

Dawn said...

That is a cute idea. How did you do it? Just wondering.

the speers said...

i love making diaper cakes---yours is SO fancy!--i totally love it!

Rachel said...

You did a great job! Definitely better than the first....but hey we had fun, right? lol

Anonymous said...

So cute!! When you come out to Colorado to live, you'll have to teach me!

Tiff Rudd said...

Cute! And, I thought mine looked fantastic too! You are very good at throwing a baby shower!

us*limes said...

that was yours? it was so cute, and probably still is.

The Coleman Family said...

You did a great job!!!
i know candi loved it!!! you so creative!!

Shannon said...

WOW-I'm seriously impressed. That looks amazing missy!