CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

WARD HALLOWEEN ACTIVITY

What a NIGHT!
We had a really fun time at the ward activity! I actually enjoyed taking pictures and setting up a bit. My calling is on the activities committee but my job was flyer's and posters and that was done two weeks before. I tried to help out and watch Dallin and Tessa. But Dallin was screaming and Tessa was running around everywhere like a maniac and I couldn't get anything done. Thankfully, Candice came and saved my life by rocking my screaming baby to sleep in the mother lounge. Then later after clinic, Nick came and sat with Dallin and helped keep and eye on Tessa while I got judging the Halloween treats underway.
What a bunch of cute kids! Dallin hated his costume and it was off even before the activity was suppose to begin. But he made a very cute dalmatian puppy even just for a minute!

Here is Tessa doing the cake walk. I don't think she really gets it, but she thinks it fun to walk around in a circle over and over. I was glad when they started the cake walk game because for awhile there she actually stayed in one place!

4 comments:

Tiff Rudd said...

Looks like a fun night! The kids look WAY cute in their costumes!!

Anonymous said...

How adorable! Dallin makes a perfect puppy! So cute! Wish I could have been there to help you. Can't wait for you to come back to Colorado!!

ootn75 said...

Cute babies! Hey I may be able to ask the Mother's of Multiples club if anyone is wanting to sell a double stroller cheap. What kind are you wanting? I can send you the e-mail...

The Coleman Family said...

looks like u had a good time! missed you at ours!