CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Dallin in the Jumper




He just now fits!! (kind of)

Funny story:
So right after I took these I walked away to set the camera down and Tessa had wided him all up and let him go.. He was SPINNING 'ROUND & ROUND!! 100 miles an hour!! His eyes were almost rolling back in his head! I kind of freaked out and stopped him really fast and grabbed him out.His eye were still rolling back and forth -he was SO DIZZY! but nope he didnt even cry.. I could tell he didnt fell so good for a minute.. but then I just held him and he smiled at me! Must have been quite a ride!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man, too bad you didn't have the video camera for that one! Ha, that's funny! We had the dame jumpy for Seth growing up, he loved it!