CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 23, 2009

My Blue Eyed Boy

I took some fun pictures of Dallin this week. He is 7.5 months old now! we are getting really excited to head back west for the summer and fall. We are going to miss a lot of new friends we've made out here, but we are excited to see old friends and family too! Ill try to keep my blog up. It will be fun to blog about home so you guys can see where i grew up! but until then enjoy some pictures of my little man. I dressed him like this just for uncle colton!


9 comments:

Dawn said...

He is a cutie!

Tiff Rudd said...

He is so big and so cute - love the outfit! Glad you guys are past the stress of boards...can't wait until we can say that! Keep us updated on the house and all the moves!

Lily said...

Waaaaahh...I am sad you guys are leaving.

He is too cute.

Brian Jessica Rowlan said...

Linna he is so cute and cubby. I cant wait to see you guys, let us know when you are here!
love ya jess

The Coleman Family said...

I am so sad u are leaving! you were/ are my first buddy in the Bartlett 1st ward!
i will miss you so much linna!
Love the pics he is so cute!

Tanner said...

VERY cute!! SO - when are ya going to invite me to come play at your cute house??! ;)

Tanner said...

I love the 'feet' pic - so sweet!!

Jana said...

He is so cute in these pictures, Linna! What gorgeous eyes!

shhluke said...

SOOOOO sweet! I love his blue eyes.