CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 7, 2009

NEW DO!

So I finally had it with my hair (mainly had it with Dallin pulling on it) and OFF it went! I went to a really nice place Jill recommend it to me! Thanks Jill! What do you all think??



I posted this last picture so you could see how my husband treats me behind my back! j.k He is making fun of me for taking pictures of my new hair cut! He keeps asking me if I like it, but i keep saying I dont know. I have to see what all my girl friends think! Men, they dont understand anything.

7 comments:

Tina said...

I really like it! Very stylish and chic. Cute!

Audrey said...

I'm in madly in love with the new hair cut!!!!!!!!! AND I love you!!!!

Micaela said...

wow, you sexy little thing! I love it! Did you go to Juve?

Dawn said...

So cute. I love it.

The Coleman Family said...

OH MY GOSH LINNA! I LOVE IT!!!
YOU ARE SO HOT!

Bekah said...

I love love love it!!! It's totally you!

Tanner said...

SOOO stinkin' CUTE Miss Linna!!! I love it, love it!!! ;) Short hair is fun isn't it?!! I'll bet your hubby loves it too!!