CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 6, 2009

"Lets Go Fly a Kite"

This weekend we celebrated Easter since I will be gone all next weekend. Tessa had a blast hunting eggs and playing with her new surprises. One of the best ideas I got for her was a kite (cost a whole buck at walmart!) We had such a fun time playing with that silly thing! It didnt survive but two days though. Oh and we have some good news.. No. I am not pregnant. =) We got an offer for asking price on our house today! AMAZING huh! FSBO for two months, Relator less than one week and now SOLD! (well we hope everything goes through!) but serious relief!

6 comments:

hayleemj said...

Those are the cutest pictures of tessa!! And congrats on the house, that is a huge relief I bet!

Keri said...

The same thing happened to my parents with their house! I was going to mention it on the last entry you put up, but I didn't want to get your hopes up. Everything works out like it's supposed to in the end.

Kendall, Starla, Conner, Aleck, and Jared said...

I am so glad for you that your house sold! I have been praying it would sell for you guys. It looks like Tessa really liked her kite!

the speers said...

oh my gosh cute!! we flew kites yesterday, too!! love it!! she's so cute!!

Angie Wilson said...

Congrats on the house! That is fantastic!

I'm totally out of the loop...are you going to be in CO soon? I'm so excited to see you!! :)

Tiff Rudd said...

Fun stuff! And, congrats on the house! That is so exciting!!