CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 1, 2009

Finally Getting Settled (kinda)

Well, I 'm alive....
I am sorry but its been so crazy busy and I am long over due for a post! so let me catch up!

The Blair family in general is doing well. Its been a rough month though. (living out of a duffle bag). Now we are comfortably settled in my sisters basement in Stansbury Park, UT (just north of Tooele). For those of you who dont know we are in our first rotation of externships at the Eye Insitute of Utah. (4 months longs) Nick has finally gotten comfortble and he has seen a lot of cool eye problems and deases. (Microphthalmia, Macular degneration, and BRVO and several eye surgeries like LASIK.. just to name a few =) Tessa is finally getting adjusted too. She still struggles crying for home and her friends, preschool, the park, about every little thing. But she is getting better and better every day. I didnt think she would be so affected by this move. i thought she would be too young to remember things and care. But it seems like very detail is there still. She misses it and she still thinks she is going home. But in all honesty we are now homeless. (the house sold and everything went through) I would NOT recommed buying a house though if you are thinking about it.. What a big stress, and lots and lots of work! ANYWAY! its done and over! and I am grateful it sold. What a blessing. so life is good. we are back west and are loving catching up with family and friends.
Nicks parents are just 2 1/2 hours away in Cache Valley so we drive up there every chance we get to visit. Its so beautiful there and the kids have just loved spending time with family!! here are some picture of weston Idaho. (Oh how I missed the country!) I hope you are all well, and for those friends back in Memphis I cant wait to see you this winter!


Weston Idaho.. LOOK REAL MOUNTAINS in the background!!!

Tessa doing a pose for us in grandma Blair's sandbox!

Tessa LOVES jumping on TRAMP!


Dallin enjoying some dirt while we try and plant garden
oh and he finally learned to sit up by himself! 10 months old!! and to think tessa was walking now!!! he's my mellow cute guy! Still refuses to crawl and just slumps around on his tummy.

This is Nicks little sister Sydney. she is the best babysitter in the world!! Here she is giving Tessa and Rylee (cousin) a horsey ride!

Tessa and Rylee spend most of their time outside in the sandbox! Though this picture was taken quite a few weeks ago its definately much more temperate weather. I am not going to miss those HOT MUGGY SUMMERS IN MEMPHIS! I will be begggin for a memphis winter though!

12 comments:

Keri said...

I'm glad you got a chance to post. I've been wondering how you're doing. I'm so sorry it's been so hard on Tessa. I know that's no fun as a mom either.

Jana said...

Dallin looks just like Nick! I don't remember them looking so alike when you left.

I'm glad you're enjoying the Utah landscape (I can't say I ever really did), but hope that Tessa will come around soon. Where will y'all be staying when you come back? Or is it too soon to worry about it?

Audrey said...

I gotta say....Memphis was great but you are just more of mountain people:)

So how long are you in Utah??? Part of me thinks it would be fun to come to Colorado too!

hayleemj said...

I'm glad you are getting settled! We have missed having you guys around. Your family snapshot is really cute! Enjoy the west... we are thinking about going back west this summer too (july/august). I want to get out of the hot muggy heat too! :)

Tina said...

Oh we miss you guys too! Time will fly and we'll be there in about 12 weeks so we will definitely have to do something together.

Kendall, Starla, Conner, Aleck, and Jared said...

I love the pictures! Dallin is getting so big. I love his 2 little teeth! I am sorry "George" is having a hard time.

Kendall has an Uncle who lives in Stansbury park. Dale Walbeck if you run into him at church or something you will know who he is.

Rodney said...

Hey guys,
We're coming to Tooele tomorrow and wondered if you want to meet up for a short visit on Thursday. Please e-mail me as soon as you get this: rodneyaashby@gmail.com. Rod

Lily said...

I really miss you Linna! Call me sometime girly!

Mike and Wendy said...

I'm sorry to hear Tessa's having such a hard time! I wouldn't have guessed it! I expected it from Easton some, but he's been great!
Go figure!

Anonymous said...

You guys look great for all the stress you've been through. :) Glad you're somewhat settled in. One of these days we're going to be able to chat and stop playing phone tag!

the speers said...

I miss real mountains!! That's so awesome that you're so close to family again! And yeae that your house sold!! Good luck!

The Coleman Family said...

I miss u LINNA!!! it isnt the same without u!!