CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Farewell Salt Lake City, Utah............



"All my bags are packed and I am ready to go"

Well tomorrow is our last day here! I am happy to continue on this journey of living out of a suitcase..(Because it must eventually end right?) It been quite an experience. We are headed to Colorado next and I am going home. I am forever in debted to my sweet sister for letting us live in her basement all summer. I am sure it was a pain. =) So.. until our next stop, adieu.

6 comments:

Audrey said...

cause I'm leavin' on a jet plane....don't know when I'll be back again!

Mike and Wendy said...

Crazy how fast this last year seems to be passing! Before you know it we'll be (briefly) reunited in Memphis and then graduating! Wow! Crazy to think, huh?
Is Nick still planning to do a residency? Mike is now talking about one. I can see the value, but I was so ready to be done!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yay!! So excited to have you guys back home!!

rachel said...

ugh! i can't believe we never got together....maybe in another five years...

Tiff said...

GOOD LUCK! I agree, this year is flying by! Keep us updated!

Brian Jessica Rowlan said...

Linna

how long will you be in colorado? is lacey and her husband still coming here in the fall? hope all is well