CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I'VE BEEN TAGGED!

I'VE BEEN TAGGED!

5 THINGS I DON'T LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT
1. Diaper Bag
2. Wallet
3. kids (usually)
4. wedding ring
5. flip flops and a coat!

5 CARTOONS I WATCHED WHEN I WAS YOUNGER
1. My Little Ponies
2. Care Bears
3. Winnie the Pooh
4. Duck Tales
5. Chip & Dale Rescue Rangers

5 THINGS THAT TERRIFY ME
1. car head lights that seem to be following you home
2. Where our country is heading
3. Mute Witness
4. mountain lions
5. Ghosts/Evil Spirits

5 THINGS I HATE/DISLIKE THAT EVERYONE ELSE SEEMS TO LIKE
1. soaps (not the kind you wash with the kinds you watch!)
2. running
3. perfume
4. in door pets
5. earings

5 THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE
1. Travel with my husband
2. Own my dream house
3. Get another degree or masters or PHD
4. Have my whole life scrap-booked (GREAT IDEA!)
5. Teach my children to love the gospel!

5 FRIENDS/FAMILY I TAG
if your reading this! I TAG YOU!

2 comments:

angie said...

Mute Witness!!! Aaaah! Have you ever managed to watch the whole thing through??? I remember watching the first 5 minutes together when we were like 13 and then chickening out. SO SCARY!

Tina said...

We are staying with my sister and just changing sites. Both of Rob's sites are up near SLC, so the commute will be the same. I really miss Memphis, miss being that close to the city. Surprisingly Utah doesn't have much for kids! Weird. Our town, doesn't even have a play place at the McDonalds. It's a tough transition