CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 17, 2011

whats been going on...

whats been going on with us...

not much! lol!

lots of wagon rides in the nice spring weather
















dress up days with Nathan...















making pictures of brother...













Nick has been super busy and work and thats been such a blessing. But hes also been super busy with his calling.. For example this weekend he spent the night friday night camping with the scouts. Then came home ran some errons came home just in time to get ready and leave for the stake dance.. (1am comes home) Sunday meetings before church meetings after church comes home, eats and off to a church youth meeting (BYC)! I wish i was as good as serving as he was!

As for me.. I am not busy at all. Kind of lonely and bored.. its been really nice though.. in fact right now its 7:30 pm and 77 degrees. I planted some flowers and continue to dream about house plans and building.. Came really close to getting a baby goat but decided I didn't want to wake up to bottle feed it every 6 hours. Thought tessa and dallin havent stopped talking about it. I said tessa how about a trampoline in stead? or a 4wheeeler! her response was how about a dog.. WHY WHY does it have to be living.. lol! I know the animals are coming soon. I am just not ready! Dallin has turned into a terrible 2 and i am so exhausted from him! he is needy, whinny, and just plain hard! SO... maybe ill have something more interesting to write about later.. sorry. lame post..


4 comments:

Bekah said...

Oh my gosh they are getting so big! I hear you about the terrible twos,I don't know if I will survive after Tristan:) Miss you so much!

Dawn said...

The terrible twos are at our house too. Good luck. I hope three is a better age!

Keri said...

I'm sorry you're bored and lonely. Are there other moms around you could do a playgroup with?

Christi said...

Hi there. I found your blog while searching for someone who had done the "build your own couch thing." I have thought about ordering a sectional from that company, and my husband is a bit leary of the quality. So I was wondering... how has it held up for you? Would you recommend it? My email is cccarumba@gmail.com
Thanks!