CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 25, 2008

First Appointment

This week i wen to my first pregnancy appointment. I finally got in and found out I am pregnant. I mean its only been about three months.. I really like my doctor so I am happy. I am also happy that I will be delivering at the new memorial womens hospital. I was able to hear the babies heartbeat (relieved there was just one) and my due date is august 6th. I finally feel like its all real and I really am having a baby number #2. I am scheduled for an altrasound next week.. but I may re-schedule so nick can ditch a less imortant class and come.. All in all i am EXCITED!

2 comments:

rachel said...

yeah! that’s so fun. what a relief just to have it all confirmed. I love the first ultrasound. Congratulations!

Bekah said...

congrats! I am so excited for you. It's crazy to think that Tessa is 2 and a half. I am glad the appointment went well and that you like your doctor, that is so important. Loves