CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

OK SO SCRATCH JAN. 11th POST

Well, after an interesting converstation today at lunch group I realized that I was going to change doctors. So I got really lucky and found Dr. Homsi. He takes very few medicaid patients so its really hard to get in. Plus he delivers at the Womens Clinic. But I got in and got an appointment for next week! So, now I am going in for my first apointment on Jan 23rd a week from today! I'll let you know if I like him or not.. I changed doctors half way in my pregnancy with tessa so I am a really picky with an OBGYN! I dont put of with bad service. But I am hoping for the best..

5 comments:

rachel said...

yeah its nice to get the stress of getting a doctor out of the way.

the speers said...

linna my love! bekah gave me your email forever ago...i suck at getting back to people! your baby is ADORABLE!!! i guess she's not such a baby...! :D congrats on #2, when are you due? k, email me and we'll catch up--chiraspeers@gmail.com! ps...Tessa's pictures with you as santa...SO cute---i love your stubby! :D ahaha

Jana said...

Glad you found a doc you'll like, that's very important. I mostly just wanted to comment and show you that I found your blog!

The Coleman Family said...

hey linna
im glad you found a doc! it is nice to have that out of the way!
we need to get together!

the speers said...

hey, i changed my web address, so be sure to change in on your blog, too! :D

speersconnection.blogspot.com

lata..kiks