CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

TORNADO

Well i decided to show you some of the images the news was showing us that was going on in our area. No i did NOT take these.. I am not a crazy storm chaser.. The more I look the more blessed i feel! Just thought you would like to see.. This bottom picture was taken from arlington. (a town just north east of us) That storm is coming to them now from Bartlett.


See it was really light out.. for the most part.. I didnt start getting nervous until night fell.



Left- This picture was taken off of 64/stage near wolfchase mall.. Thats pretty close to my house!





TOP: taken off of 240 (thats where my doctor is) i hope the clinic is ok.. i get my first ultra sound next week!


BOTTOM: This picture was taken in Barlett off on whitten and hillshire.. (date in camera is off but taken yesterday.) Yes. My address is off whitten too! again.. i am grateful for the prayers of everyone! see what they can do! we are safe and sound!



There are some utube videos in my area some people took! the sound on my computer isnt working. i hope there isnt any profanity! i am sure the people taking these videos were freaking out! Someone please comment and tell me if they are clean or not! Thanks!
Bottom link (G&G Blair-yep thats from the parking lot where your hotel was when you came to visit this last summer!)


0 comments: