CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

DONT WORRY WE'RE ALIVE!

In case any of you have been watching the news and are worried. I want to let you know, we survived the storms.. Some people probabaly laughed it off.. but I was safe and sucure in the bathroom for about an hour while it passed.. Nothing wrong with taking shelter when the news says, "If you are in the Barlett area Take SHELTER NOW! THIS IS A LIFE OR DEATH SITUATION!" We got pretty nervous.. Pictures were taken of the tornado cells only miles from our house! We were extremely blessed however alot of our county had some pretty bad damage. When i woke of this morning i found debri in our yard and pieces of foam inslation the news said had blown as far as Bartlett from the the Hickery Ridge Mall. (that was the mall that the roof colapsed in.) Anyway.. thanks family and friends for you phone calls.. we are safe and well..

3 comments:

The Coleman Family said...

yes i did go vote! way before all of this mess happened!
did u go?

THE BLAIRS said...

Lucky! I should have too.. but honestly.. i hear so much about tornado warning. i really didnt take this one serious.. by the time i felt safe enought to get out. it was too late.. GOOD FOR YOU!

BJAT said...

Hey Linna and Nick I am SO glad you posted something. I got up and Allie and Tyler were still asleep(unusual) so I turned on the news. As soon as I heard I called Rachel and was ask where exactly you lived to see if you were in one of those areas. I am SO glad everything is ok. Love ya