CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

New, but Not new Car

Well, this last weekend we bought another car.. Since the Jeep broke down during Christmas break.. I said thats enough! I can not handle being trapped at home. I needed a way to get out! So.. we got blessed with an awsome opertunity and now I am free once again. Its actually not a new car at all its a 1995 nissa altima.. but you know if it had been a bucket of rust with wheels I would have loved it! But its a really good car in really good shape so i am really happy! so thats whats been going on around here..
But if you ever have to make that dreadful trip to the County Clerks Office. Dont take your Two year old! i have to wait for hours!


Oh and I finally got my medicaid.. YEP it took 46 days to come through.. so now i can finally get that ultrasound i have been putting off! thats next week and i will 15 weeks! (do you think they will be able to tell what the sex is????)

0 comments: