CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 3, 2008

Back to school

So, we had a really nice spring break. We didn't go any where because we had a lot of work to do around the house. I was mainly on unofficial bed rest because of spotting but I had a nice long list of things to do for Nick. We didn't get as much done as planned. I had wanted to have the nursery all painted and ready. But Nick still had dry wall to mud and sand. He spent a big chunk of the week getting the jeep ready to sell. (nicks pretty sad about saying good bye-but if anyone wants it its yours!) All in all we were successful this week and I have decided when I am feeling up to the challenge I will finish the nursery all by myself. Since school has start now again it seems like life goes back on hold. So, who wants to come and prime/paint? =)

0 comments: