CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

SNOW!


Wow.. ! I couldn't believe it.. I really though this year would come and go without not even one single snowflake. Its pretty common around here to not get snow but I really wanted Tessa to see snow! She talks about it and I show her pictures but last year when it snowed she was just too little to remember. So I took her outside and we let our hair fill up with the white snow.. (thats the only place it would stick so she could actually see it before it disappeared. Now its just mush and wet outside.. But for one brief moment if actually felt like home.

IT DID NOT STICK HERE THIS TIME.. But check out what we got last year. I know not too impressive to those back west.. But this little storm literally shut down all of MEMPHIS!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Linna!
So glad we're blog buddies now. You have such a cute family. I wonder how Tessa is going to be with a sibling?? Instead of her writing all over her body, she'll be writing all over his body. :) Miss you guys!
Abbie