CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 8, 2008

SNOW FUN!






















Just when I thought we wouldn't get a good storm in this winter. BOOM! We get hit a nasty one. (well pretty good for these here parts). I know its sad, but honestly this was the first snow Tessa has ever gotten to play in.. Yep she was born in Rexburg Idaho (the ice capital of the world) but we didn't take her out in it at 6months then-and by the next winter we were here. So 32 months now and finally getting her first experience with snow! We had a blast this morning! I am so grateful to have a backyard! Too bad I am ungrateful all summer when it takes me hours to mow it! Anyway.. here are some pictures so enjoy!

1 comments:

Tiff Rudd said...

Way to play in the snow Nick! Adam and I were terrible - we played in it yesterday, but neither of us wanted to go out in it today! So, the baby snowman is as good as it gets! :)