CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

JEEP FOR SALE


Hey Any body want a Jeep Cherokee???
Nick and I put it up for sale today.. Nick is really sad to lose his "big boy toy". However we are preparing for new baby expenses and the jeep is not a necessity being our third vehicle.

But honestly its going to be hard to say goodbye. Nick took me on our first dates in this baby. There are a lot of memories here. Even the night he purposed we took it up jeepin in the mountains and had a little marshmallow roast under the starts and danced. It was so romantic.. OH AND all the times we ran out of gas..

so thats just a tidbit about what we've been up too.. I hope we sell it fast. I am thinking we will we've already had 2 phone calls and I've had three emails for it.. its only been about 8 hours! wish us luck!

5 comments:

rachel said...

...and you drove away on your wedding night in the jeep.....how could you sell it? just kidding. good luck!

THE BLAIRS said...

oh yes of course that too! the decoy car. And the hours we spent scraping off shoe polish! bake on for weeks while we were honeymooning it. =)

Jana said...

I didn't know you had 3 cars, you lucky students! I hope you get a good price for it. We're thinking of selling my little car, Little Green, because it costs us more in insurance than it's worth.

I know how you're feeling. I've had Little Green since I was 16. It will be sad to see her go...

Tiff Rudd said...

Good Luck! Isn't it funny how we get attached to cars. Adam and I both hate driving my old brown accord, but I have driven it since I was 16 and it will be sad to see her die someday! :) Hey, so you have your phone now right? We missed you the other day at the park!

Audrey said...

I LOVE LINNA! That is all!