CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 31, 2008

DAYS LIKE THAT



Today was just one of those days. Nothing seemed to work out! We decided to invest in a kiddy pool for Tessa. After several hours and several stores we were left feeling frustrated. Man what happened to those cheapy plastic tubs?? Everything is blow up and I didn't want to deal with that. Last year our popped in the weedy grass and every time i wanted to take it down i had to blow it up again.. it was a big pain.. So finally we can to a decision.. I'll post some swimming pictures next week i am sure i wont be able to get her out of it!

3 comments:

Adrienne & Scott said...

Hey! We went private on our blog. If you want an invite to read let me know your email address, if I haven't already sent you an invite. My address is "amj_427@hotmail.com".
Adrienne & Scott Berg

Anonymous said...

Oh ya! Love those days!! We put Seth in a big boy bed and I think every day has been "one of those days" since.

Kendall, Starla, Conner, Aleck, and Jared said...

Your page is so cute!! I am glad you found mine and now I yours. I think you are right we should do dinner or something.