CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

POOL FUN! (yippy for june)





We finally got the pool up and running. Tessa was so excited! I even went in. I love it! Its just big enough to cool off in. This may be the way I survive the Tennessee summer. But today I realized I cant float on my stomach because I get high centered. oh well its way fun! Tessa even gave me the cutest little thumbs up! I guess she likes the pool too! If your in the neighborhood you're all welcome to join us int he pool! Its a whole 18inches deep and 8 ft wide! ;)

ps You wont be seeing any pictures of me in the pool!

6 comments:

Angie Wilson said...

AWESOME! Where did you end up finding the pool? I want one!

Zach and Nikky said...

how fun!!

Audrey said...

whatevski!!! You couldn't find one when I was there:)

p.s. I would pay to see you high centered:)

THE BLAIRS said...

We actually just got this one at wal-mart for like $16. but there is a smaller one for 10 i think.. so far so good. -Seems pretty stable, I just fear its going to kill the grass.

Anonymous said...

I bet you're dying in that heat and being 7 months pregnant!! Ugh! I would live in that pool if I were you!

The Coleman Family said...

i got a pool too! it is so nice!
love it!
i got mine from target and it was $30!
hope you are doing well, i havent heard from u on my blog! no comments in a while!