CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Tessa says, "There's a Dallin in the tummy!"

So here it is.. Some of you have requested some baby bump pictures. YEP there he is! I am huge! Every one makes comments like "WOW you must be due any day now"! Nope 8 more weeks I say. But I feel great! Today at the store someone asked me if i was having twins?? Its a good thing I am not sensitive or emotional about this topic.. But what do you do or say when some stranger comes up to you and says a makes a big belly comment??

6 comments:

Keri said...

I think the only thing you can do is smile and brace yourself for eight more weeks of strangers commenting on your body. I was never really sure how to respond either.

Anonymous said...

Cute!!! Thanks for the belly pic! I'm the one that has been asking for months. :) Love the name too!

Audrey said...

You say, "twins? what are you talking about? I'm not pregnant!"

The Coleman Family said...

i just got asked yeterday if im having twins. hahah so i totally feel your pain! you have a cute belly. i cant show mine to make stretch marks!
hope you are doing well havent heard from u in a while on my blog.
loves
kaleigh

Bekah said...

I just wanted to say that I miss you!

Lily said...

I LOVE your belly, I don't care how big it is...hehe. I hope those 2 boys come out kicking! :)