CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

FUN WEEK!



Wow what a week! Audrey is one fun chick to hang out with..

So I had a blast with Audrey in town! We did a lot of fun things.. Check out what we did and saw:



We went to a Redbirds and ate some good ballpark food! I totally recommend the BBQ Nachos and the chicken fried tenders/fries! PS we had amazing behind home plate seats! THANKS AUD!

We went to Mud Island- rode the train, went through the River Boat Museum, and played in the water at the miniature Mississippi replica.



Oh and we saw Elvis.. i think he is a babe! See HOT GIRLS
ARE JUST DRAWN TO HIM!

We also hit Beale Street, Sun Studios and of course Famous Southern College of Optometry!
You cant hit Memphis without seeing that!





OH thats where I got the hottest Dr. in the world give me an eye exam. Bow chica bow bow!





We sure had fun just being silly!





THANKS AUDREY FOR A WONDERFUL WEEK!

3 comments:

Tiff Rudd said...

Looks like fun! I bet you are so sad now that she is gone! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey...when can I come? I need a week vacation!! :)

Audrey said...

Why in the world are you thanking me????? You rock my dear! I had so much fun!