CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 16, 2008

YIPPY FOR A VISITOR!


Next week my college buddy Audrey is coming to visit Memphis! I am so excited to see her! College wouldn't be the same without her. She was practically my roommate (though we never actually shared an apartment).. I remember this one time she volunteered to cook my boyfriend and I a fancy dinner. Dinner was great! However the mash potatoes in the blender didn't quite turn out! So for all you experimenters out there-take my word for it. But thats Auds for ya! Always willing to be adventurous and try new things! So What do you recommend we go and do/see? Please I need your help. There are lots of museums and sights to see! What have you likes/disliked?

heres a picture of us in college.. Man what a couple of hotties!

5 comments:

Audrey said...

I totally forgot about the potatoes in the blender!!!!!!!!! They turned gray! Man, I have to look back through my journal before I come because I'm sure there of lots of those things that I'm forgetting about! Do you remember sneeking over to said boys apt in the middle of the night with a pot holder and red light bulb? We thought we were so funny and so sneaky!

THE BLAIRS said...

we???? you were the one always draggin' my butt out in the middle of the night! to do silly stuff. Aka the concert in St. Anthony where I hit on that 15yr old! ha!

Audrey said...

TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!

THE BLAIRS said...

yeah I am freaking out!

Shannon said...

I'm excited you guys have a blog! I swear, I socialize more through this than at church because I never see anyone outside of the yw room! ;) That's SO fun your friend from college came to memphis to visit you! (I'm still working on mine...) Hope you guys are having a blast!