CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 28, 2008

HAPPY 5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY

I can't believe 5 years ago today Nick and I got married. I just want to do a little recap of that days adventure.. Happy Anniversary Nick, I love you!


The day started out early in the morning! Since we got married in Logan UT, (nicks home temple) my family and I were in town staying at a hotel. AND I was busy getting ready with my family and friends.

(we were all helping each other get ready! What a pain with only one tiny Bathroom!)

But I turned out looking ok.. =) I mean I looked dang good! I even had a waist back then! So, next Nick picked me up at the hotel and took me to the temple for pictures before the sealing. (We didn't want to make people wait afterwards for their food, so thats why we did it first. (The wedding brunch at Copper Mill. If you go to Logan EAT THERE!)

So here are some temple pictures. It was a beautiful summer day.. Not hot like here in TN!


Then the next thing we knew, it was time to tie the knot for all eternity! We had a wonderful sealing and reception and we were off for WY to Nicks grandpa's cabin for our honeymoon! WHAT A DAY!

AND THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's so fun to see those pictures! I remember that day, hardly seems like 5 years ago! You looked beautiful! It's hard to believe how fast time goes by. Seems like yesterday we were getting in trouble in YW. :) I sure miss you!!!!

Audrey said...

and where was I? Oh yeah, in guatamala!!!

Lily said...

Awwwwww, you look beautiful Linna!!