CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

HAPPY FATHERS DAY!


I know this is a bit late, But I love my husband so much! I had to post some pictures of him! HAPPY FATHERS DAY NICHOLAS!

My husband has many sides and I love him for them all:


THE HELPFUL: FATHER:
(changing the 1st blow out diaper!)

THE DEDICATED FATHER:
(undergrad- studying P-CHEM yuck!)

THE SENSITIVE FATHER:
(kissing the blues away)

THE LOVING FATHER:
(always good for a hug -even if its a little embarrassing...
isn't that the look on Tessa's face?? AW DAD STOP WE'RE IN PUBLIC!)



THE FUN LOVING AND GOOFY FATHER:
(which is most often the side I see when I pull out a camera)





I LOVE YOU ACROSS THE OCEAN, TO THE MOON AND BACK, AND FOREVER & EVER!

3 comments:

Mike and Wendy said...

Okay, that first picture got me for a minute! I was like, Linna had the baby?! And then I realized it must be Tessa! Duh! Anyway! I love your tribute to Nick. It was so sweet!

Cordova House said...

So cute Linna! Maybe you could have Nick talk to Brian about that diaper changing...he still isn't so good at volunteering:)

Angie Wilson said...

AW! You're so cute!