CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Just in case you were wondering.......

So.. I just wanted to give a little heads up.. I know a lot of you are checking my blog frequently to see if I've had that baby yet! Nope.. I haven't. =) I went to the doctor on Friday and he said he was worried about the baby's fluid levels and we would do an ultrasound and then induce me on Tuesday August 5th. So unless I have him next week than it will most likely be August 5th. I am still praying he'll come on his own, but if the Doctor is worried then I'll do what he says. So thats whats up for now.. Hope you all are doing well.

4 comments:

Tiff Rudd said...

Thanks for keeping us updated. I don't get it though...he is worried about your fluids but would still wait 2 weeks to induce you? I'll hope with you that he will come on his own! :) Let me know if you need anything!

The Coleman Family said...

i am so feeling your pain! i know u are ready to have him here! i keep telling myself once you have baby boy my baby girl will be right behind him!
that is good your doc has given u a date. i wont know anything new until Aug 11th!
it feels like forever away!
call me if u need me. have nick RUB THOSE FEET!!!
behind the ankles!

Bekah said...

No baby yet? I hate the last month of being pregnant, I felt so ready to be done too! You look adorable, and I am sure he will bless your lives soon. loves!

Rodney said...

Come on... I was hoping to see pictures today of "the boy." Hope things go well. We've been thinking about you.