CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008


TO DRINK OR NOT TO DRINK?



Ok people.. So I am at the end of my rope here! 39 weeks & 4 days- its time! So I have decided to do it.. Drink the castor oil. I have now heard both sides of this nasty drink.. But I am going to give it a shot... I was going to set up a poll and ask everyone what they thought.. but my mind is made up. (well I am actually going to take it tomorrow if you are noticing the time) But I'll let you know if it works. =)

5 comments:

Micaela said...

Have fun with that... :)

rachel said...

DONT DRINK IT!!! I have heard of nasty long lasting side effects. TOTALLY NOT worth it.

The Coleman Family said...

OH YEA!! You did it! i did it and it was not that bad!
you couldn't even taste it! hope it works for you!
And hopefully the foot rub helped!
love ya
kaleigh

Tiff Rudd said...

Did you do it? Adam saw you yesterday, so does that mean it didn't work? Fill us in! I am dying to talk to you...but we have like 5 minutes left and don't start over until Monday. :( Hope that baby gets here SOON! Why wont your doctor induce you? Anyway, waiting to hear! Love ya girl!

The Coleman Family said...

hey girl!
sorry nothing happened yesterday! that baby of yours is just taking his time huh! You could try it again
and drink more! haha like i said i have a weak stomach!
so u might more than i did! ha ha
unclog that stomach!
call me if u need me!
loves
kay