CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Maternity Pictures Are Here!


So,
Since I am posting.. I obviously haven't had the baby yet.. I have not been induced because my doctor is out of town until Monday. What wonderful luck huh! And I drank the castor oil. What a disappointment. It didn't taste yucky to me with orange juice (i didn't taste a thing) and the aftermath was a let down too. I mean not to get too graphic on you, but I've had way better attacks after mexican food! ANYWAY... =) But it was a good try, thanks Kay! But check out these beautiful pictures! Shanda made me look like a hot mama! Thank you so much they were a pleasant distraction! here are just a few of my favorites.. There were tons more I liked but I didn't want to overload you all at once..


















10 comments:

The Coleman Family said...

So sorry it didn't work! i feel horrible! i wanted it to work for you!
Im sorry! maybe he will come this weekend!
loves
kay

The Coleman Family said...

p.s. maybe you should eat Mexican!!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are beautiful! You look great Linna Mae!

Kendall, Starla, Conner, Aleck, and Jared said...

I am sorry you are still pregnant! Dallin needs to make his appearance and ASAP!!!! These pics are beautiful!

the speers said...

CUTE!I love the one where you're holding his name with the blocks! sorry about the yucky castor oil drink...ew...that's what happened to my sister too!! hope he comes out soon!!!

Zach and Nikky said...

Love the pictures Linna!! Hopefully he comes soon! Let us know if you need anything!

shhluke said...

I've never even thought of maternity pictures, what a fun idea. They came out great. I'm sure he'll be here before you know it but of course it's basically an eternity until it happens. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Any news yet?? Labor pains?? Anything?

Shannon said...

Cute, cute cute!! I love your pics, and you're right, you're one hot mama! :) I've been thinking about you a lot and hope everything goes great Tues! (if not before then!) Can't wait to see pictures of your handsome little man!

rachel said...

those look really good. enjoy your last days with just one child!