CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 18, 2008

NEED HELP!

Ok.. so no baby yet!
I am really getting hot and anxious.. But its different. I was so excited for Tessa to come it almost drove me crazy waiting! I am anxious this time mainly because Nicks got finals coming up in August and I need him to be around for the birth of his first son! I mean I dont want him to be really stressed out. I want him to enjoy his baby boy and not fret about getting back to class and studying. When I had tessa nick was actually studying for finals then too. I remember I was in the hospital waiting for my epidural and Nick had the p-chem book open and was trucking away!
I really feel fine. I dont mind having that last few days/weeks to spend one on one with Tessa. Plus I have things to do! I mean we are trying to sell the house this spring! (not that sleeping on the couch has been wonderful) But its a whole different anxiety. SO.. I plead for your help! What are some things you have done that have helped naturally induce your labor??? I will try anything!




PS. Here is a nice long piece of cheese! We have been doing some very interesting things around the house for entertainment lately.. It been too hot to go outside! She actually beat me on this one!


4 comments:

Audrey said...

Linna Mae!!!
I'm sorry if you don't like my answer but STOP IT! That baby will come when heavanly father says his ready. Nick is a great dad and a great student, he will be fine. Stop worrying, its doesn't do a bit of good. When that baby comes out, I know that your family will be blessed to know how to prioritize.

I love you so listen to me:)

The Coleman Family said...

I know you are ready girl! i so feel your pain, the only advice i have is CASTROL OIL! Put some in some orange juice and drink up! or you could do an enima! but it is just a suggestion, i dont want u to do anything to harm the baby, but it does not seem to effect them if you do an enima, the key is to hold it in for 15 mins or so!
i am so sorry u are not feeling good!
i know how ya feel!
i am just glad i got back to memphis, now if she wants to come early, she can!
love ya
kay

Tiff Rudd said...

My friend just did a post about this on one of her blogs...check it out and see if anything helps! I picked a date (two weeks before my due date) and wished/prayed Cameron here...have you tried that?! :) Good Luck!

Here is that blog http://www.preggot.blogspot.com/

the speers said...

aww, sweety!! you're so cute!! Your little baby will come!!! do you think your dr will strip your membranes? that sounds yucky i know, but it does work for some! i know caster oil works too--but i might give you some serious trotts!! haha...good luck, be sure to let us know what happens!! tessa is SO CUTE!!!