CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 14, 2008

UPDATE

hey-
Just wanted to let you all know, I went to the doctor on Thursday and I am dialated! yippy! I was so happy! (well only a 1 but still that counts as progress!) I am getting really anxious! I have another appointment this week and the Doctor is going to strip me and see if that gets anything going. He says baby is about 7lbs now! I don't want to wait 2 more weeks and have a 9 lb baby! So hopefully this is my big week! (I keep praying I have him this Thursday because nick has that day off !) wish me luck!


LAUGH OF THE DAY: by Tessa Blair

(Oh and here is just a funny picture of Tessa. She loves to dress up! )

5 comments:

Audrey said...

He is coming!!!!!!! I'm so excited!

Tiff Rudd said...

YEAH for progress! We'll hope with you that he comes this week...call us if you need help!

Tiff Rudd said...

P.S. LOVE the picture! TOO funny!

Lily said...

OMG you are SO going to have that baby on Pioneer Day while you are doing the stick pull!!!

Tessa cracks me up!!

Oh, and call me, I will tell you how to get labor going STAT! Too graphic for here...LOL

Marlena said...

What a cute ballerina cowgirl. lookin good!