CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Condition Update and Preschool

So the boob saga continues...

Just when I thought things were getting back to normal more problems come up. So I finally started pumping on Thursday and starting breastfeeding again on Friday.. I was really happy and excited because my milk hadn't dried up and Dallin was eating sufficiently. But last night the surgeon called and told me to STOP breast feeding the baby because my mastitis which turned into an abscess was found out to be a staph infection. So the antibiotic I was taking this whole time have been useless.
Anyhow.. Of course I have been emotional this whole time. I am so close to throwing in the towel with this whole breastfeeding thing. But I have another doctors appointment Monday and we will know for sure if I can even breast as an option. Until then you'll have to be entertained with......

TESSA'S FIRST DAYS OF PRESCHOOL!!
(first day-a bit grumpy about the usual need to be dressed early in the morning)
(second day- much better! Excited to ware her backpack)

Tessa LOVES preschool! She always runs into the house screaming (excitedly) for me to see her pictures/art work/projects from preschool! And her preschool teacher says she is doing awesome! Listens well and picks up toys good. I love preschool too! A need break to my crazed and sleepless new mommy days!

1 comments:

Audrey said...

The boob saga needs to stop!!!!!!!
Your a tough girl Linna!