CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 8, 2008

SO PROUD!

Tessa wrote her name for the first time! (Its not correct but its her first attempt to even write her name!) I was so excited! She has been making "T"'s for so long but when Miss Tiff and I saw this on her paper it about blew us away! After all shes not even three and a half yet! So I was needless to say very proud! Its kind of hard to see, but if you look close you can see it!


This is what she wrote on the back of. A cute little snowman craft! Tessa's preschool teacher works so hard on these great crafts with them! They always turn out so cute!! If you cant read what is says at the bottom- At night my snowman____then Tessa was suppose to fill in and she said "goes to church". Tessa LOVES church!!! She begs me to take her to church every time we get into the car! I am excited about her going into sunbeams at the first of the year!

8 comments:

shauna said...

I heard that you got the new calling. It should be fun. It is similar to activities except that it is more often and less work each time. I am sad to see you go. I am going to have a hard time replacing you. I am glad that we got to work together for that time. I feel like I got to know you better and I REALLY appreciated your willingness to do anything i needed. You were great!

Haylee said...

Tessa is so cute!!! That is funny about her snowman going to church! I'm excited to work with her in Primary too! :)

Anonymous said...

Cute!! It's hard to believe she's already going to Sunbeams! I can remember when we were in primary!! We were such rascals! Seth goes to senior nursery in Jan. It makes me so sad to see him grow up so fast!

Lily said...

Awwwwww! That is too cute. Good job Tessa. Summer has recently been writing her name as well. They are growing up... *sigh*

Jana said...

I hope my snowman doesn't go to church, it would melt and I would be sad. :)

The Coleman Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Coleman Family said...

AWWW! That would be interesting mr snowman coming to church!
so cute!! good job tessa!

Tiff Rudd said...

I know I am late in commenting, but I have to say thanks for the shout out and say how proud I am as well! I am having so much fun watching these kids grow and develop! Tessa really is doing great - thanks for letting me be her teacher! :)