CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Tessa Gets Chopped

Yep. Tessa got a new hair cut. It actually just started out as a trim, but right when I snipped she heard the hair cutting and flipped her head around to see and i snipped vertical instead of horizontal! OOPS! and this is what I ended up with! Pretty cute I think, BUT totally the WRONG season for short hair! I should have chopped it off this summer!

MOM, Where's my hair! (Not sure about the transformation....)

Ok.. now i like it!

Its still long enough to pull back.

6 comments:

Jana said...

I think it's cute! She looks older!

Tina said...

I like it a whole lot! Nice job

Keri said...

It's cute. Maybe in a few months I'll have you cut Julia's hair!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you went short, it looks really cute on her! I did that to Seth's hair a little while back when I was cutting his hair. Let's just say his hair line on his neck was really high after I slipped. :)

Tiff said...

I think it turned out cute!! It really does fit her! Great job! Maybe you are looking at a new career! :)

Angela said...

Oh Linna she looks just like YOU in that hair cut...beautiful of course!