CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Dinasaur Bones?



My brother Micheal came for a quick visit a few weekends ago and took Tessa hiking.. While they were out in the mountains they found a skull.. Tessa was so sure it was a dinosaur! SO we glued it with some other bones to make it look like more like a dinosaur. ( I think it is actually a badger skull) but really noting else too exciting has been going on.. So i am posting this little adventure..

Over all we are doing well.. Nick and I just got a calling in my parents ward to team teach the CTR 10 in primary.. I was surprised to get a calling since we wont be around more than three more months.. But its all good. we dont mind. Nick is loving his externship site and vision therapy!

0 comments: