CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 12, 2009

The first snow flakes of the season


It was fun to be home for the first snow of the season. I was so excited the first day. Almost a week later and still 3 or 4 inches on the ground. Nick and bundled up everyone for church and as I sat in the car I realized it had been since winter 2005 that we last had to go to church in the snow.. (the one Sunday it did snow in Memphis church was canceled!) So needless to say I was brought to a remembrance.....



my winter wonderland.. home sweet home.....
all ready to go..


just jumpin on the trap? the poor kid doesn't know how to play in the snow yet....


warmin up after a walk.

5 comments:

Dawn said...

I am not ready for the cold. I dont like having to bundle up the kids. It is a pain. You guys got a lot of snow. We have just had rain. Hope your doing well at your hometown.

Mike and Wendy said...

It's beautiful!!!
I have no idea where we're going to live! It might be nice if we lived close to each other so Mike and Nick could car pool. Will you guys still have just one car?

shauna said...

Seeing that snow makes me glad I don't live in it. There are some people who love it and some who don't. I am one who does not. It is pretty though.

Tanner said...

Wow - I love the pics! How are things going?? You're doing externs right?? Your kiddos are getting so big and are so cute!

Tiff Rudd said...

I can't decide if this post makes me miss the snow, or be glad I have a few more years out of it! :) Looks like fun though!