CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Help with Baby Boy Names

Hey girls!!

My sister in law is having a baby boy soon! and she still doesn't have any idea for a name. She doesn't like traditional names so if you could give me some ideas. Maybe something you heard or someone in your family.. I'd love to pass them on to her..
Thanks!


ps we are doing good. Kids are on a mend from being sick and I am relaxing at home! I wish everyone a happy three day weekend!

7 comments:

Keri said...

I think Joel is a fabulous name, but I'm sure that's too traditional for her. I had a teacher with sons named Grey and Lear and a friend who named her son German. I kind of wanted to name Joel Israel, but thought it was too weird. Is that the kind of thing you're looking for?

shauna said...

Here are some less traditional that I have considered for our own kids. Ace, Porter, Breckin, Graham. That is all I've got.

Mike and Wendy said...

Sorry, I'm not much help in this arena! I need names myself. I'm due in 13 days and we have NO idea what we're naming this kid!
I may check back every once in a while to see what everyone else says. (We feel like it's going to be a boy. Time will tell!)

Bekah said...

Hmmm, Ryker, Harrison, Bridger, Tye, I will keep thinking! Miss you, and I am glad the kids are mending!

Tina said...

My sister likes the name Boston, I have a cousin named Fox. Finn, Luken, and Jamin are also some other relations to complicated to type. BTW we are down in Payson, UT, that's 15 miles south of Provo

Tina said...

Also the Oswald's just named their baby Declan

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.