CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 4, 2009

Home with the Horses


Today I took Tessa outside to see the horses. I thought that it would boost her spirits since shes been so sick. As you can tell she is still in her pjs at mid-day. She was kind of nervous at first, but it only took a few minutes for the horses to come and say hello.




This is my mom and QB. Hes new to the barnyard.. But such a good boy. My moms friend who was getting a divorce couldn't keep him anymore so she gave him to my mom. My mom loves to ride! we all grew up on the back of a horse in the austin family!


This is my mom and Sandy. Sandy is the mare I grew up riding. The one who assisted in my "stubby situation". Shes is too old to ride now, but we still love her to death!

2 comments:

Tiff Rudd said...

YIKES! Sounds like you have had a rough few weeks! Glad to hear everyone is on the mend! Hope life settles down for you very soon!

Audrey said...

I was just gonna ask you which one 'ate' you finger!!!!!!