CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 3, 2009

When it Rains, it Pours

So,
First of all, I am better now.. YAY! They still don't know what was wrong, for sure. They think it was kidney infection or stones. So, I am on the mend. But WHAT A WEEK!

Nick and I moved into our little home with wheels on Sunday night. (Yeah we are living in a camper for the semester outside my sisters house in Denver). Can I say ADvEnTURE! Monday was nicks first day at this site and he LOVED it! Monday night Tessa & Dallin got really sick! Tessa came in panicked because she was having troubles breathing! It freaked me out! She sounded really bad so we jumped in the car and took her to the ER. They took such good care of her! Come to find out she has Croup and Pneumonia. Dallin was hackin' up a lung so we had him checked too and he only has croup luckily. It been so scary! Nick took me back to Lyons, my moms house and we have been recovering since. I am so tired from nights of no rest, but things are getting better. Tessa's amoxicillan is kicking in and last night was the first night she didn't wake up in panic about not being able to breathe. I am defiantly getting a nebulizer! so that's our update. I hope everything is goin' good with everyone else. This trial has helped me rely on the Lord and I have grown a lot. Nick is always impressing me with his good attitude.. He keeps quoting this famous quote, I don't know who its by but I love it! I want to live by it more fully!

"I deserve Nothing, But I am grateful for everything."

3 comments:

rachel said...

wow thats a lot to have at the same time! I'm glad to hear you guys are doing better. sad we missed eachother...another time i guess.

Mike and Wendy said...

Glad you guys are all on the mend. Croup is scary, isn't it? Easton had it when I was pregnant with Malia. We also had to take him to the ER. The Dr. ordered x-rays, but since I was pregnant, I couldn't go with him. Luckily it was in the middle of the night so Mike was with us. If he'd been at school and I'd had to send him to x-rays all alone, I would have probably cried!
Glad Nick is enjoying his new extern. Mike loved his past one, but so far not at all impressed with the new one. Oh well, at least it's just 4 months, right?!

Bekah said...

You are amazing! You always seem to pull through everything and make things work. You are an inspiration to me of how to be a better mom and wife. Lately I especially need that! I am glad to hear you could go to your mom's though! That will be nice to have her a short drive away. I hope the kids get better soon! I can't believe Tessa is 4 and Dallin is 1! Craziness! Hope you get some r&r! loves