CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 4, 2010

My Brother Comes to Visit!!!

So last weekend my brother came to memphis! it was so mUCH FUN!

we made a sign that said "welcome to Tn Brother Jones".. Brother Jones is his nick name from high school since we was Mormon and all the kids knew that we use "brother and sister" in our church they just made of the Jones because it sounded like a southern minister!
my friend angie came too! shes the BOMB! she drove us all over the place all weekend!

2 comments:

Bekah said...

family visits are the best! Miss you!

Logan Walker Marlatt said...

Awww. That is so great that Jesse got to go visit you. I am praying that my Jessi (and my mom) will be able to come visit me her in Rwanda in May :) I miss you Linn. Love you!